Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 28 February 2011

Enchanted Doorways



Since the photo workshop where we worked on photographing fairies (!!)  my childhood fascination with magical elements has been re-awakened.  The stamps by Lavinia Stamps were perfect for capturing this mood as was the large shroom by Jo Capper-Sandon.  The photo is of a fairy door that I took with me when we visited a local gardens.  It turned out to be really hard to place so that it looked 'real'.  

I stamped the large mushroom and masked it before using colourwash sprays and glimmer mists to create the background.  Once dry, I stamped the other elements.

I'm really pleased with how it has turned out. 

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the Lavina fairy works so well with the Stampotique Shroom doesn't it! What an atmospheric page...love those colours together.And as for the little fairy door, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...