Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 28 February 2011

On the Boardwalk



This photograph was taken in the Isles of Scilly which is a hidden gem of the British Isles.  So beautiful, the scenery takes your breath away.  Around every corner is the most idyllic and photographic scenes imaginable which are going to provide me with endless pages.  The only problem is doing justice to the pictures!

The back paper is by Graphic 45 and onto that I have layered two further pieces of paper, both of which are torn and rolled to give depth.  The paper onto which the photograph is layered has been embossed with cogs and sanded.  A page from Alice in Wonderland (entitled ‘The Looking Glass’) has been inked and stamped with shells.  I used frosted memory glass over the shells are sprinkled sand and shells.  Some hessian, a tag and a key finish the layout.

My thanks to Linda (justscrapbooking.co.uk) for the initial inspiration behind this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...