Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 28 February 2011

Weave



This is a layout showing all the webs in the garden of a cottage we rent in October each year.  They were so beautiful - covered in dew and glistening in the morning sun.  Autumn is such a lovely time of year.

The paper is from a Halloween series by Pink Paislee but was perfect for the photos.

I gutted the paper and re-mounted it onto a dark brown backing sheet using 3D tape for the new frame.  I used alcohol inks for the Bo Bunny Clear Frame and I mounted the two smaller photos onto gold mesh.

The birds, nest and birdcage were stamped and cut.  The title was cut twice on my Cricut.  The metal flower was made using Ten Second Studio metal which I inked with alcohol ink and stamped with Staz-On using the TSS matching stamps.  I cut and curled the layers and finished it with a jewel brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...