Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Teen Queen


Another completely different style for me as this month at Gingersnap Creations, we are concentrating on the Joys of Childhood.  Stamping Boutique have very generously sponsored this entire month and my Whimsy Teenager is one of their fantastic images which they have provided for us to play with.

She certainly is a cute girl and to I decided to sit her on some paper covered in kisses and hugs and add  some fantastic lips from a paper by Rusty Pickle's Cherry Pucker range entitled 'Chocolate Covered Cherries'. 

I fixed her with 3D glue to give the card dimension but this doesn't come out when photographing her from above so I'll have to leave that bit to your imagination!

So for everyone out there who has experience of a teen why not see what you can come up with and get crafting!  :)


3 comments:

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...