Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Bla Bla Bla



Favourite paper is the theme for this week's new challenge at Gingersnap Creations.  We are very luckily being sponsored this month by Stampotique Originals stamps which, if you are not familiar with them, are a gorgeous range of stamps designed by some uber talented people.
This tag features the Giant Shroom (by Jo Capper-Sandon) and is one of my favourite stamps as I'm a bit of a fan of all things from Fairy-land!

I coloured my tag using pastels before arranging my lovely toadstools on top.  I used a gorgeous paper by Flair Design called Love in Bloom for my toadstool tops and some white enamel for their spots.

Sitting nonchalantly on top of his toadstool is Quasimoto 5 who is by Jill Penney & Daniel Torrente.  A cute bug he certainly is and one that can be placed on lots of different objects in a couple of different poses depending on his mood!

The Bla Bla Bla sentiment is also by Jill Penney & Daniel Torrente and is another really versatile stamp that always makes me laugh and brings your little characters to life.
 
Why not search your stash for a favourite paper and join in the fun at Gingersnaps?  It would be great to see what you come up with.

x

3 comments:

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...