Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Sunday 5 August 2012

Sunset



I have had this layout half finished on my desk since May! 

I started it during the scrapping weekend I went on in Cornwall and due to the building work and now school holidays, it has been waiting to be completed ever since - oh dear!

The background was created with moulding paste and stencils and stamps which I then painted with Stewart Gill paints when it was dry.

I used some Fresco Flakes (Stewart Gill) for added dimension.

The journalling is created on painted masking tape.

The photo was taken during out holiday in Phuket in April - Thailand certainly gets some of the best sunsets ...



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...